A new research document with title ‘COVID-19 The Road to Economic Recovery – Thematic Research’ covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like North America Country (United States, Canada), South America, Asia Country (China, Japan, India, Korea), Europe Country (Germany, UK, France, Italy), Other Country (Middle East, Africa, GCC) and important players/vendors such as Company 1, Company 2, Company 3. The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2021-2026.
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/2909395-covid-19-the-road-to-economic-recovery-thematic-research
The COVID 19 Economic Recovery report is designed to provide clients with up-to-date insights on the performance of major economies. Central to the report is HTF MI proprietary economic recovery scorecard, which ranks the top 35 countries’ performance on the 10 most important economic indicators. The report also provides monthly updates on high frequency macroeconomic indicators such as GDP, inflation, business confidence, consumer confidence, industrial production, and equity markets. It also provides in-depth analysis of the economic performance of the world’s largest economies. The report can be used as a strategic tool to understand market dynamics, business potential and direction of operations in the economy.
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2909395-covid-19-the-road-to-economic-recovery-thematic-research
– According to Johns Hopkins University data, by 25 January 2021, COVID-19 had infected more than 95 million people and claimed more than 2,000,000 lives. The pandemic forced governments to impose rigid lockdowns that essentially shut down the worldwide economy for many months. With the exception of India and China, all major economies are expected to shrink this year. Unemployment levels have increased at jaw-dropping rates.
– The COVID-19 recession has not been caused by a demand shock, rather, it is a policy-driven supply shock designed to save people’s lives. Consequently, the strategies-of governments and companies-that will be used in the economic recovery could be different from previous recessions.
– Despite the substantial uncertainty regarding the economic downturn, this could well be the first recovery with a focus on sustainability. The human cost of COVID-19 extends beyond infection and into the broader economy.
– Companies that ignore social, environmental and governance issues could face significant customer backlash. Governments are already showing signs that sustainability-particularly green energy-will feature strongly in stimulus programs.
– The way we live our lives has been changed permanently. However, the extent to which human life will change will be affected by two competing factors: the longevity of COVID-19’s presence and the speed with which a vaccine is developed. Most enterprises successfully transitioned to work from home; few will revert back to pre-COVID-19 practices.
Reasons to Buy
– Up-to-date insights on the performance of major economies.
– HTF MI proprietary economic recovery scorecard, which ranks the top 35 countries’ performance on the 10 most important economic indicators.
– Updates on high frequency macroeconomic indicators such as GDP, inflation, business confidence, consumer confidence, industrial production, and equity markets.
– In-depth analysis of the economic performance of the world’s largest economies.
– Can be used as a strategic tool to understand market dynamics, business potential and direction of operations in the economy.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2909395-covid-19-the-road-to-economic-recovery-thematic-research
Table of Contents
Place a Purchase Order For Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2909395
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218