Highway Driving Assist market report is a window to the industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are mentioned in the report. Highway Driving Assist research Report study also analyzes the market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Download Highway Driving Assist Market Research Report in PDF [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-highway-driving-assist-market
Global highway driving assist market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 23.71% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Major Industry Competitors: TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION; Continental AG; ZF Friedrichshafen AG; Robert Bosch GmbH; Delphi Technologies; Valeo; DENSO CORPORATION; WABCO; Magna International Inc.; Autoliv Inc.; Mobileye; HYUNDAI MOTOR GROUP; Visteon Corporation; Mando Corp.; Aptiv; Veoneer Inc.; NVIDIA Corporation; SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECHANICS; AB Volvo; HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA; Tesla among others.
“Product definition” Highway driving assist is a specialized application/technology of advanced driver assistance system focused on keeping the vehicle, driver and passengers intact along with promoting the safety on the highways. This technology involves keeping the vehicle at a consistent pace which helps them in keeping a systematic gap between the objects around it. It involves utilization of various sensors, cameras, radar and other hardware components prevalent in autonomous driving. It is essentially an extension of autonomous driving.
Key Regions and Countries Studied in this report:
* North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
* Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
* Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
* Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
* Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, , South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Important years considered in the study are:
Historical year – 2014-2019 | Base year – 2019 | Forecast period – 2020 to 2027
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, Continental AG announced that they had developed a new method for smooth transition of control of the vehicle from autonomous to manual and vice versa. This method involves utilization of cameras and sensors wherein the driver inside the vehicle along with the conditions outside the vehicle is monitored before the transition can take place. The data collected through sensors and cameras is analysed real-time before any transitionary steps are established
- In June 2019, ZF Friedrichshafen AG announced that they had developed “Dual-Cam” two lens camera having its application in commercial trucks in combination with the company’s advanced driver assistance technology. The camera is a part of “S-Cam4” automotive cameras will help meet the regulatory requirements while providing high functionalities such as “Traffic Sign Recognition”, “Lane Keeping Assist” as well as “Centering” and “Object” detection which can be used for implementing automatic emergency braking
The 2020 Annual Highway Driving Assist Market offers:
- 100+ charts exploring and analyzing the Highway Driving Assist market from critical angles including retail forecasts, consumer demand, production and more
- 10+ profiles of top Highway Driving Assist producing states, with highlights of market conditions and retail trends
- Regulatory outlook, best practices, and future considerations for manufacturers and industry players seeking to meet consumer demand
- Benchmark wholesale prices, market position, plus prices for raw materials involved in Highway Driving Assist type
Global Highway Driving Assist Market: Segment Analysis
Global Highway Driving Assist Market By Vehicle Type (PV, CV), EV Type (BEV, HEV, PHEV, FCEV), Components (Camera, Radar, Ultrasonic Sensor, Software Module, Navigation), Autonomous Level (Level 2, Level 3 & Above), Function (Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist, Lane Centering Assist, Collision Avoidance Assist), Components Sales Channel (OEMs, Aftermarket), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report
The report resolves the following doubts related to the Highway Driving Assist market:
- Who are the leading market players operating in the current Highway Driving Assist market landscape?
- Which region is expected to dominate the Highway Driving Assist market in terms of market share and size during the forecast period?
- What are the various factors that are likely to contribute to the growth of the Highway Driving Assist market in the upcoming years?
- What is the most impactful marketing strategy adopted by players in the Highway Driving Assist market?
- What is the projected CAGR growth of application 1 during the forecast period?
Some extract from Table of Contents
Overview of Global Highway Driving Assist Market
Highway Driving Assist Size (Sales Volume) Comparison by Type
Highway Driving Assist Size (Consumption) and Market Share Comparison by Application
Highway Driving Assist Size (Value) Comparison by Region
Highway Driving Assist Sales, Revenue and Growth Rate
Highway Driving Assist Competitive Situation and Trends
Strategic proposal for estimating availability of core business segments
Players/Suppliers, Sales Area
Analyze competitors, including all important parameters of Highway Driving Assist
Global Highway Driving Assist Manufacturing Cost Analysis
The most recent innovative headway and supply chain pattern mapping
The most recent innovative headway and supply chain pattern mapping
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe, MEA or Asia Pacific.
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-highway-driving-assist-market
Points Which Are Focused In the Report
- The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- What are the challenges being faced by the new entrants
- Future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475